Monday, December 20, 2021

12/20/21

 Went to work today, it was the best Monday in a long time because of no Gordan order. Thank God! I love it when my boss and Jamie are in good moods.

After work I picked up the kids and went to Aldi for my favorite broccoli, and they were out. I was so bummed.

We went home and now I'm sitting here trying to remember what I even did. WOW haha

O I took pictures of my receipts for Fetch. I  also made Peyton a avocado and fried egg on toast. She loved it. I had one this morning and loved it, so I thought she might.


I went to Jacks to get some stuff to make more salsa. I made salsa and then I got them all ready for work tomorrow, I love how it turned out. The colors are so pretty.


Salsa with a bow
Bag of nacho chips
here's the tag. I got a silver pen and I think it looks pretty.
The kids were begging for salsa. They eat the salsa right out of a bowl, no chips...weirdos. But they loved it.
I facetimed mom and Kimmy to show them. They thought it was pretty too. I cleaned up the house and we watched a show Paul told us about called Sam and Cat, The kids loved it, I didn't love it because it was really bad acting and gave me a headache. Paul will be happy to know they watched it.

A friend posted a picture tonight on Facebook, it reminded me of a picture that used to hang up on the wall at some of our friends house. I absolutely love it, always have. I cant wait to show my kids tomorrow.




Here is Leon Day 19: He is getting into the bubble gum now, what a naughty elf




2 comments:

  1. Your salsa and chips looked amazing the way you had it all so beautifully done up for Christmas gifts. You are one talented girl! What friend posted that picture? I always loved it at Bill and Phyllis's too! Always made me think of how I want to be ready and always following Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another mistake, haha i meant she posted a picture that reminded me of that picture. It was Maria's picture that she took in Nashville. I posted it now so you can look back at it. Its really cool to see them both together.

      Delete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...