Sunday, August 14, 2022

8/11/22

 

I came downstairs this morning and found Adam like this. He was sleeping on the air mattress and fell off and he said it flew up like this. He didn’t want to move so he just stayed on the floor hahaha. So silly!

Got these pics from the New Life facebook page. I already miss VBS! Can’t wait to help next year!



Our check in/snack team. These people were so fun to work with!





Passing out ice cream to the kids!
Mom and Adam came over today. I had to cut the grass while they were here. I got mom to try our new lawn mower hahaha…she fell for my trick. Haha just kidding.

Peyton came up to me and admitted she snuck a bunch of snacks from the snack cupboard, so her punishment was pulling weeds, she didn’t mind. I love that she is very truthful and can’t stand not to fess up when she doesn’t something wrong. There’s nothing better then having a kid you can trust.
Here she is happily pulling weeds.
We went to Qdoba for dinner. We made it a date night since the kids didn’t want to sit at our table haha
After dinner we went to the mall. Adam was telling us earlier that his school doesn’t like when you wear green to games and stuff, so when Peyton saw this manikin wearing green, she said to send Adam a pic. I told him this is what Ill be wearing to his school soccer game hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...