Sunday, August 14, 2022

8/12/22

Kenzie came over today and brought Mylee with her. I was looking through my old Lenny stuff to see what I could give her. Mylee loved Lennys black outfit haha. She wore it the whole time she was here lol. She’s such a great dog!
Kenzie and Peyton went to a few stores and we kept Mylee here. Mom stopped by, and we got a surprise visit from Adam. He rode his bike from moms house, to Melissas house, and then to our house. he was super sweaty haha.
We got some pics of the kids with Kenzie before she left.

I made my first home cooked meal since we moved here. I’ve been so busy and Rody has so many gift cards that we have been eating out a lot, or just getting pizza or McDonald’s. I know, its been a while…it sure was nice to eat a home cooked meal! Mashed Potatoes, Meatloaf, and corn.

Rody had to go do a senior photo shoot so it was just the kids and I.

I took Lucy for a walk and we walked over a mile. I talked to misty and she had some people over for a cookout, so I stopped in with Lucy. There were 4 big dogs and Mistys 2 little dogs, and Lucy. It was like we were at the dog park lol. We stayed for about an hour and then came home. I was super tired so I went to bed before everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...