Wednesday, August 10, 2022

8/10/22

 The kids and I got up and ate breakfast and noticed the city was cutting the grass next door at the abandoned house. We were so excited, but they did a horrible job. So I told the kids I’d pay them $5 if they wanted to come help me get the piles of sticks picked up and rake. They did, so we got to work. We cleaned up for almost 2 hrs. 6 lawn bags of sticks and grass. We ended up re cutting the grass, because the city cut over boards and stuff. We got it all cleaned up nice. I love looking out at a nice house next door now.







Then we went to Mom and Dads, Kimmy and the kids were there. We visited for a while and then Kimmy started working on the major rust spots on my car. I needed to go get ready for VBS so I took moms car and Kimmy stayed and worked on my car. My kids stayed and swam with Kimmy’s kids. I got back just in time to get them ready for VBS and I had to leave right away. 

VBS was amazing tonight. I love working with the ladies I met and have worked with the last few days. I’m so glad I did it. I will never forget these few days, I’ve made great friends and my kids loved it too!







After VBS I took mom and dad and Adam some grilled hot dogs. We made them afterwords for the kids and staff and all the family’s. It was such a good turnout. 

We got Adam from moms and brought him home with us. He is the first person to spend the night at our new house.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you helped out with VBS. Great pictures of your fun time there!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...