Sunday, January 16, 2022

1/14/22

 Another day with cars parked in the street and in front of my driveway. UGH 

At work Natalie gave me a big bag of glowsticks for the kids. When we got home they opened the bag and it was a ton of different kinds of glow sticks. The kids were so excited. We opened a few and were going to save the rest for special occasions and camping.




Isaac was coughing a little bit today, we were supposed to go to Vershon's birthday party, but Rody just drove the kids down there to wave hi to them from the car. They gave us food and cake to bring home. Aunt Ann made fried catfish, chicken strips, spaghetti, and some other stuff. It was all good. I tasted her catfish last time she made it and it was really good.

We watched Medicine Woman and then read the Bible, still in Genesis, the story about Jacob and Rebecca, Isaac listened from bed and Peyton wanted to read more, but I just want to take one chapter at a time and really let it soak in. Its so good!!! Even I wanted to keep reading but I said no. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...