Sunday, January 16, 2022

1/13/22

 This morning I got up to take the kids to school. There were tons of vehicles parked up and down our street. I didn't know what was going on, but when I got back there was an estate sale just a couple houses down the street. When I was leaving for work, there was a truck parked across half my driveway. It was hard to back out with all the cars on the street and I didn't even think I could fit through all the cars so I had to take Weiss to work. Luckily it wasn't out of the way.


We walked down to the estate sale. There was so much stuff in the house it was unbelievable. We were in there for 2 hours. Isaac got a cannon camera, which he is totally stoked about. Peyton got a bed for her American Girl Doll. She's been wanting a bed for her for a while now since her old one broke. I got an old tuggie doll that i had when I was a little girl. Aunt Linda gave me it, so it is special to me. I also got a little old doll, I have no clue what it is, but it looks old. It was only $1.

Isaacs camera

my tuggie
creepy old doll. haha

We watched Medicine Woman and then read the Bible and the kids went to bed. I cleaned up the house and did laundry and then went to bed,





No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...