Thursday, April 16, 2020

April 15, 2020

Hair washing day for Peyton, back to curly hair for a little while.
 Papa stopped by to drop of a surprise for Peyton, he put a little surprise in the bag for Isaac (and me) too...candy! haha
 He got Peyton this cute little bakers hat. She was so excited about it. We went for a drive to put some money in my bank, but when we got back she got it on and wanted to bake a cake.
 We decided to try making the cake with a coke, just to see how it turns out. It was ok, but we all didnt like it enough to have any more of it so we threw it out. It was fun to try though.
 This is the cake after we ate a few pieces, Isaac ate 2. It was very weird!
Charlie and Sue dropped off some beef sticks for us, they are Isaacs favorite! It sure was sweet of them to think of us! And it was nice seeing them too!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love that dad thought of that chef's hat all on his own and ordered it. So sweet. The cake doesn't look to enticing. That's the kind of cake I need at my house....the kind I can resist ha ha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...