Saturday, June 3, 2023

5/28/23

 Today we went to church. Then we went to Sombreros Mexican Restaurant for lunch. We came home and cleaned the garage. We were cleaning the garage basically the rest of the day. It looks so nice and organized now.



Isaac didn't even know his lip was white from his ice cream haha

After the garage was clean we went to Home Depot to check on fencing stuff. While we were there Kenzie called and told me she got the results from her sneak peak gender test. She was so excited. She didn't look at them yet because she wanted to get ahold of Travis so they could find out together. After they found out, she called me back and told me its a boy. A BOY!!! I am so excited, I couldn't stop smiling. Peyton thought since I was smiling, it had to be a girl, haha. Isaac still thinks boy.


1 comment:

  1. You sure kept it a good secret. So excited for baby boy to get here.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...