Friday, June 2, 2023

4/7/23

Kenzie and I talked for a long time this morning. She sent me a picture of her belly because she feels really bloated. She also is having a lot of pain. I was like wow your already showing!


 Kenzie also sent me this picture...she took 2 more pregnancy tests...3 positives now! It's getting really real! The one on the left is the first one she took. When Kenzie showed Travis the tests he said "Welp, Congratulations!"


Also Kenzie called and asked for the time she was born. I couldn't remember exactly so I had Nana look in her baby book. She sent me this picture and I sent it to Kenzie.
The names she has picked out right now are Raven Leigh for a girl and Talon Raine for a boy.
Peyton went over to her friend Ava's house today. They called to see if they could come to our house for a while. Her parents came in to introduce themselves to us and stayed til 11:30pm. We had so much fun just hanging out with them while the kids played. 
Ava, Sofia (Avas sister), and Peyton






No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...