Friday, June 2, 2023

4/5/23 Kenzie's pregnant!!!

 Kenzie called and told us she was pregnant. She told Nana and Papa and Omi and Poppy too. 

We called Misty and she told her too. She also told Libby.

What exciting news! She thinks she's about 5 or 6 weeks, but hasn't want to the Dr yet.She feels bloated and craves Oreo cookies right now. She has a bad taste in her mouth and constantly feels like she should brush her teeth.

I told Kenzie I want to be called Grammy after Rody's mom.

She sent me this picture. Her first pregnancy test.

The crazy thing is, I bought a baby rattle at the antique store on Sunday. I couldn't figure out why I wanted it so bad. I paid $12 for it. It's not like me at all to want a baby rattle, haha. Its from 1929, the year my grandma was born.




No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...