Friday, June 2, 2023

4/12/23

 Kenzie is having a lot of pain in her side so she is having an ultrasound done today. She is also throwing up a lot. Poor girl!

Her ulatrsound went good. She has a large ovarian cyst, so that is what is causing all the pain. Baby is fine, Thank God! She got to see the heartbeat. She is 5 weeks and 6 days and they are saying her due date is December 7th, which is her great grandma, on her biological dad's side's, birthday. She got some cute first baby pics!!!




I told Kenzie it looks like a little bird in a nest. She of course sent me this back. haha
She's so funny!
Here's my first pic with my grand baby :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...