Wednesday, July 27, 2022

April 2022

 Wow I guess its been a while!

4/15 Decorating Easter Eggs with Nana and Hailey





4/16 My silly cute girl! And Lucy my other silly cute girl haha



4/17 Happy Easter



The kids with Pastor Ken



































4/22. My car hit 375,000 today!!!
4/23 Kenzie came over today!!!




4/24 sometimes they snuggle haha

4/25 
I had a northern flicker in my back yard today!!!
My boss got each of us girls a Easter Lilly today. She saw this pic and used it as her facebook profile, haha that can only mean she loves me…lol She is a great boss!
4/27
Lucy Goose
4/28 
Kenzie and Travis made these tshirts for the kids. They love them!

Hanging out at Nana and Papa’s 

4/29 Freeland Garage Sale time!!!  We headed out bright and early. Mom got us ice creams from the ice cream truck. Yum!
We found Mel and Bruce and the boys.
We all had our carts, which makes it so nice!

Well that wraps up April. On to May


No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...