Friday, April 15, 2022

4/11/22

This morning we dropped off Peyton at school and then headed to get a ultrasound on Isaacs tummy. He's been having waste pains for a long time now. Luckily they didn't find anything wrong in the ultrasound and now they are saying its just growing pains. Which is great!
After the dr appt we went to Tonys. He is such a sweet boy, I love our alone time!
Today at work I took a pic of my three favorite boys Ben, Nehemiah, and Caleb. They are such sweet boys, they look forward to me coming out and talking to them every day. When they see me they all start bouncing with excitement haha. They tell me all the news about the school every day! I sure love them! They will be going to High School next year. I will be so sad not to see them!!!
We went to goodwill and found this waterer for my moms cat. We took it over to her and kit kat came and tried it right away.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finding the waterer for me. It sure is working well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...