Wednesday, January 12, 2022

1/12/22

 I got the kids up for school and Isaac was crying because he had a bad tummy ache. I can usually just keep him going if he is faking, but today he really wasn't feeling good. I decided to use a personal day today and took the day off. I took Peyton to school and then came home and ate breakfast, then I laid down till about 10. Isaac laid on the couch all day. He watched Dog with a Blog.

He ate a little bit here and there but didn't have much of an apatite.
I went and got Peyton and we decided to go look for the game Phase10. We went to Walmart but they were sold out. We went to McDonalds and got drinks. They gave me sweet tea instead of unsweetened tea. I almost puked.
After that we went to Walgreens, they were sold out of Phase10. Then we went to Kroger, they had it but it was $7.21 and its only $3.48 at Walmart. So I drove across town and went to the other Walmart, they were sold out. So we went to Target, they were sold out. Then we decided to go to Big Lots, they had it but it was $6. I asked the manager if they would price match and he did, so I got it for $3.48. I was so happy!

We went to the dollar store, Peyton wanted to see if they had the game that Nana was talking about. She wanted to surprise her and get her some. They had them. We told Nana because we didn't want Nana to go get them, since we got them haha.

We got home and ate dinner. Peyton cleaned her room and Isaac was feeling a lot better. After her room was clean, we played Phase10, she loved it. I won!

After that we watched a Medicine Woman, and then read the Bible, the kids were begging to read another chapter, it made me so happy. But I told them no, so we could look forward to it tomorrow. 

Kenzie sent me a lot of great pictures of her house today. I looked up what I had of before pictures. Couldn't find the good ones I took. I think its because I got a new phone. I'll post the before and after pics I have now.

This is the kitchen




















This is the floor and the trim before the washer and dryer and refrigerator were put in.

Before and after of the entryway.
And here are some more she sent me of the house.












They are doing a great job. I'm proud of them for taking on such a huge project and doing such a good job, all on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...