Wednesday, December 29, 2021

12/29/21

 I got up this morning and had my coffee and did some laundry. Around 11am Isaac reminded me that I need to do Nanas calendar, I was so happy he reminded me. I got right to it. I worked on it til mom got here sometime around 3:15ish. She was coming to get a hair trim. It was really easy because her hair was clean and straight and dry. 

She looks so young with her natural color and this style. I love it! Mom and dad bought gumballs from the kids which made them super happy! After mom and dad left, I got back to work on her calendar. Its 10:50 and I just got done. Haven't even eaten dinner yet.  Now that I think of it, I haven't eaten lunch either. Guess I was totally into the calendar haha. The day went by so fast! I'm happy to have it done. I've done it every year for a while now, not sure when I started making them for her. I actually really like looking at it at her house when I go there throughout the year. O and Kimmy is going to review the calendar to see if I made any mistakes, Thanks Kimmy! You are the best editor haha

I barely remember the kids going to bed haha but I do remember Peyton coming out here and asking me to pray with her that she doesn't have nightmares. She was up quite a bit last night and she said she dreamed that an Indian was scalping her. Not even sure where she got that from. She is sleeping on Isaac's floor tonight. Poor girl! But I was so proud of her for coming out to pray with me, she prayed and I agreed. She is such a sweet girl.

I'm going to go get something to eat quick and then head to bed.


1 comment:

  1. Wow you sure put a lot of time and love into my amazing calendar. You always put together the best pictures and make it so nice. I feel bad you didn't even get to eat til late. Happy Kimmy is going to edit it so you don't have to do that too. My first calendar you made was in 2010. You have been doing it so long. I love your calendars. So special that Peyton knows how much prayer helps. She sure is a sweetie! I'm praying she doesn't have anymore nightmares too.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...