Tuesday, December 28, 2021

12/28/21

 This morning I got up and got ready and then headed over to moms. We went out to breakfast and she treated me, thanks mom! After that we went to a couple stores to return a few things and to get a few things. Then we went to Kimmy and Jareds to feed the horse and check on the animals. We had fun taking pictures with the animals lol.





ON our way home we saw a couple eagles. I got pictures of them.



After I  got home, I got some games and the kids and we headed over to Matthews. First we played Sorry, and I won...then Matthew, then Isaac, Peyton was the big loser lol.
Then we played like 30 games of guess who. Then the kids played connect 4 with Matthew.
I had a couple cups of coffee. Matthew had me try his flavored coffee. They didnt have any creamer so I had to drink it black. Which after a few sips, I didnt even mind that it didnt have creamer. I first tried butter toffee, and then a cup of Southern Pecan. They were both super good but the butter toffee was the best.





After a while Uncle Tom and Aunt Debbie got home. We all played a game of right left center. It was so much fun! We laughed so hard when Matthew and Peyton were playing to win, after the rest of us lost. They went back and forth so many times with just 1 penny each. Matthew was the big winner.




Matthew was wearing all American flag, so when I saw the American flag pillow, I told him I needed a picture of him with it.

We got home and Peyton was so excited to open her new camera. She gave Isaac the first picture. 


Then we put the gumballs that Nana and Papa got for them in their gumball machines. They were so cute, it sure brought back good memories of Kimmy and I with our gumball machines. haha





They are going to see who has the most money when all the gumballs are empty.
I've been missing my Carhart hat since Leon used it on the milk. Tonight I prayed that I would find it, and sure enough I found it in my bag right after I prayed.

Tonight I was checking my moms blog and had a good laugh...she wrote "beautiful sunset this morning" hahaha not as funny as me peeling my mashed potatoes but super funny. Haha Adam might find this one extra funny lol
She said she changed it, but it was still there when I looked so I took a picture...I need proof haha
It sure was a fun day, but I am pooped! I'm off to bed now!











1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Fun day with you yesterday! Nice seeing your fun pictures with Matthew! Love that the kids finally have gumballs for their gumball machines. Cute pictures of them! So happy you found your hat right after you prayed. God always helps me find things when I pray. Not so funny that could get a picture of my sunset ha ha before I changed it to sunrise. I did have a good laugh over it, but you are right, not as good as you peeling mashed potatoes. So happy we have such good laughs together. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...