Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20, 2020

Today I got up and cleaned up the house, then I got the kids packets from their school and we got home and got them all set up for online school. It is so nice!





 Kenzies Aunt Stefanie had her baby today. She was premature at 25 weeks and is only 1 pound 7 ounces. But Stefanie said she is doing good. Her name is Allisyn Jane.
Sure brings back memories.
Well when I was telling Peyton about it, I said "Lord please dont let me ever get pregnant!" Peyton said "why? I want a little sister"
and I said "Im too old to have a baby" so she said "Rebecca was way older than you!" I was like who is Rebecca haha and she said "In the Bible!" haha Im pretty sure she means Sarah.
It was so cute!

For lunch, we decided to grill hamburgers on the grill. Peyton wanted to make the burgers, and then have daddy cook them.
She did a great job!





We asked if mom and dad wanted to come over and have a burger and they did. So I Sanitized everything and wiped everything down. They came over and I washed and sanitized my hands very good. Then I got their plates right out of the dishwasher, which just got done washing. Then I washed and sanitized my hands again and handed out their food.
It was so fun! Before they got here I turned around the swing so it was facing the window and wiped it down and wiped down the table with sanitizer wipes. I made sure not to touch anything. Then I moved the couch and chair right in front of the window facing out. I put the kids food on chairs so they could sit and eat with us. The burgers were so good! Rody makes the best burgers! He makes them just like meatloaf but instead of ketchup he uses bbq sause, and only a small amount. 




Here are some pictures Nana took




I talked to Kenzie, and asked her if she would send the guy that gave me those books a pendant for him and for his wife. She said yes. She also had me write a note and then she copied it in handwriting on a pretty piece of paper. She let me pick out any one I wanted for them. Then she put it in a pretty gift bag and she is sending them to him. What a treasure she is, so artistic, and so willing to help me out.
These are the ones I picked out for them, and this is the note she copied for me.

I decided to take a nap in the sun on the porch, It was very comfortable and very warm. I loved getting vitamin D. I decided to move to the back yard into the trampoline, and I was so so comfortable. I took Lucy out with me and zipped it up. She loved being out there with me. O and I also took lots of blankets and a pillow. I stayed out there for almost 2 hours.


Peyton and Isaac being weird and cute all at the same time



No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...