Saturday, June 3, 2023

5/18/23 Happy Birthday Adam!

 After work/school, the kids and I took my car to the shop to get the air fixed. We waited over an hour and there was only a super tiny bench to sit on in the shade or a picnic table in the hot sun. It was the worst wait! Then I had to go to the bathroom in the tiniest bathroom in the shape of a triangle. I sat on the toilet and it fell forward. Luckily no water spilled out. I had to squat to go to the bathroom and my face was like 1 inch from the wall, all I could think about was how many mens butts were touching this wall that my face was so close to. eww!!! Then on top of all that, there was no soap! UGH!!! But I got cute pics of the kids.




This is the small bench we all had to sit on. I thought we might break it!

We left and headed over to Kimmys to see Adam on his birthday. They were all getting into cars leaving when we got there. Adam had soccer practice. So we headed home. I was still in my scrubs so I was so happy to get home and get into something comfy! At least we got to see Adam for a minute on his birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...