Friday, June 2, 2023

5/16/23

 Melissa lost power tonight. So Mel, and Evan came over. Hailey sent some pajamas for Peyton which she was super excited about. She ran and got them on right away. Then mom stopped by. Melissa, Mom, and I sat in the sunroom watching the birds and talking. We got my Mother's Day gift out, my book from the kids called 3000 Questions About Me. We had fun answering questions from the book. We talked and answered questions until it got dark out. Then mom and Melissa went home. Mel's power is back on. :) What a fun evening!



Kenzie found baby's heartbeat tonight. She was so excited! She sent me a video, I loved hearing it!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...