Monday, March 20, 2023

OK Im back...haha November 2022- Dec 2022

 Im just going to post some of my favorite pics from the past 7 months and then I'll feel caught up. 

Nov. 2022








Our Tortoise Manny, he only lived about 2 months, but was a fun sweet guy while we had him.

Dec 2022


My first Macrame, love it!


I made this lamp out of string and glue, looks so cute!

The Living Nativity
Uncle J came for a visit.

My 2nd Macrame
I taught mom how to make one, she did such a good job!


Going to see the Christmas lights

Work Christmas party
The snowman I made for Kimmy
The start of painting the house

My sweet Lenny! I miss him so much!

Christmas Day





Christmas at Mom and Dads









Kenzie painted this pic of Grammy for Rody


(These pics are all scrambled, but I didn't feel like figuring it out haha)

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice Christmas! I sure do miss Lenny. Love that picture of him.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...