Friday, April 15, 2022

4/6/22

Today Rody pierced my 2nd ear holes. I went to see how much it would be to get them done and it was $76.00 at the cheapest place. So I looked online and saw that I could buy the kit at Sally's for only $10. As cheap as I am, of course I went and bought the kit. I begged Rody to do it but he didn't want to. So I said "you gave me tons of shots to get pregnant and you cant put a little hole in my ears". haha Of course, he ended up doing it and it didn't hurt at all.
Rody and I went and picked up this recliner today in Bay City. I told Rody I got it for him for piercing my 2nd ear holes haha
Isaac got his sports jacket today, and some pants to go with it, which he didn't know about. He was very excited!!!

Uncle J came over because he was leaving in the morning. We are so sad he's leaving!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...