Sunday, December 26, 2021

12/26/21

 This morning we got up and watched church online. Then we went to mom and dads for some yummy leftovers. Our special tradition.

After moms, we went to Goodwill, didn't find anything but its always fun to look around.

We came home and I took down the Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations. I moved the living room back to how it was before Christmas. Its nice to be back in the corner facing the whole house again. 


We all took baths/showers and then the kids had their cocoa bombs from Karen. They loved them! I had some hot chocolate and relaxed. I wore my new slippers from Aunt Ann, they are so warm. I love them!




I taught Isaac how to play solitaire. He loves it and he is so good at it. Peyton played a video game while he played solitaire.







1 comment:

  1. Those cocoa bombs look yummy. Your living room looks beautiful and everyone looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...