Monday, June 8, 2020

May 30, 2020

 Mom and Dad are out of town, so Kimmy and her family and I decided to go over there and put the sand in the pool spot for them. We decided not to tell them until they got back. The boys filled the trailers with sand, and Kimmy and I filled the pool space with sand. We kept joking and saying we filled the whole pool spot by ourselves. haha
 These nephews of mine are the hardest working boys I have ever seen!!!

 We had a ton of fun!
 I made hobo dinners tonight and we ate on the porch.
 Rody installed lights under my kitchen cupboards tonight
 Isaac and I went for a ride with the dogs, Isaac thought how Lucy was sitting was so funny haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...