Monday, May 18, 2020

May 17, 2020

I woke up to Rody telling me Mykenzies cousin, the preemie passed away today. I have been crying all day. So sad! She was 27 days old. She had heart surgery a couple days ago. Im so happy to know for certain that she is in Jesus's arms.


 Rody got this pic of my oriole today. Hes so pretty!!!
 We went to mom and dads so we could get some wood for Isaac and Peyton and I to use my dremel to make things. Isaac worked on his for about 3 hrs straight, he loves it!
 Rody put up blinds in the living room and then I put up new curtains. I forgot to get a pic of the curtains, but they match the ones in the dining room.

 O here is a pic with the new curtains. Lenny in his nightly spot looking out the window? haha nope the blind is in the way. He sat here for about 10 min, just looking at the blind. Poor guy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...