Monday, March 20, 2023

March 2023

 

Nana came and got Peyton for a Shamrock shake date after Peyton called and suggested it to her. It was so sweet!
Some pictures from moms birthday a little out of order haha









A jeep Isaac loved and wanted his picture by.


Mel Kimmy and I with Chuck and Sue








The Jeep Isaac drew

Some pics from Eli's Concert


Us girls all wore green without planning on it

A pic from the kids youth group
Peyton and her friend Lilly. Her grandma is in the hospital, so she's been spending time with us while her moms at work.

One of the funniest card games I have ever played. We laughed so hard!
Kimmy and I made this basket for Jared while the guys all went to the hockey game.
Eli climbed in the tree and got an annoying dead broken limb out of the tree for me.
Pics from Peyton and Isaacs school program
This is Miss Charity, Peytons favorite person at school. She talks about her all the time. 




The moon was so big tonight, I literally was like what is that!!! haha


We moved the furniture from the basement up into the sunroom. I love taking naps out here now.
The $7 bookshelf I found for Peyton. We moved Grammys chair in her room for a little book nook. She loves it!




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful memories made! I love my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Vikki Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was testing to see if it put my name instead of anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...