Saturday, June 3, 2023

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could look at Kenzies lawn mower. 

I made taquitos before we left and we headed over there. Travis gave Rody a tour of the house and then they went out to the barn. Kenzie and I cut up fruits and veggies for salad. Kenzie made me an ice tea with lemon and orange slices in it. It was so good!!! Kenzie and I walked around her yard looking at her flowers and stuff. Then we went inside and were teaching Mylee tricks and giving her treats. We also gave the kitty treats, because she was begging for them.

We all ate dinner. Kenzies salad had parsley, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, and lemon squeezed in it. It was really good! Then before we left Kenzie made this amazing drink for us. It had ice, white cran-strawberry juice, coconut milk, and dehydrated strawberries in it. It was soooooo good!!! Kenzie also gave me a cactus and a hang over plant...she is so sweet!!! And very thoughtful!



Then we left. We were going to go to Mom and Dads swimming, but on the way home I was falling asleep and I didn't feel like going. So we went home. I planted my flower, and got my plants from Kenzie in pots. Then I hung my new canvas. I love it!!!


 Here's my canvas. I hung it over the couch. It goes so good with all my glass vases and glass stuff.
I got it off marketplace for $25. She said she got it off a pallet she bought.


Kenzie is 13 weeks today. One more week and she will be done with the 1st trimester. She will be so happy about that! Hopefully her morning sickness goes away!
13 week belly shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...