Monday, March 20, 2023

Feb 2023

 

New Macrame I got for only $5

Peyton and I went to see Jesus Revolution with the ladies from church, it was so good! And fun!
We went to Bob Evans after the movie for dessert

mom and I went to Sombreros Restaurant for tacos 
Peyton and Isaac came to White Pine to check out the school. When I was walking in I got to see Isaac and when I got inside, I saw Peyton. She came and gave me a hug and it made my day! I was happy to get a pic of her.

A ice cream date with my girl


Kenzie came to my work and sat with me while I ate my lunch. She showed all her glass to the girls and they loved it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that macrame. I wish I could have gone to the movie with you and the ladies from church.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...