Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 22, 2020

This morning Peyton came out and looked for a snack in the fridge with Kenzies heals on hahaha, what a weirdo.

Peyton and I baked our acorns that we found while we were camping, then we went to get some paint from Hobby Lobby

The kids loved painting the acorns

So did I
We put together this little jar and added some gold ribbon. Then took it over to my moms, we wanted her to have them.
She loved them!
The kids jumped in the pool for a few min with Papa, while I had a cold coffee that mom made me...which are the best!




Kenzie sent me this pic, she is a beautiful girl!!
 We watched Full House and then went to bed. (I stayed up til 2:30 catching up on my blog) Done! haha

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you're blogging again. Peyton is so funny in Kenzie's heels. Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...