Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 21, 2020


Fun day at Nana and Papas with Kimmy and the boys

We went to Melissas and we all gave him his birthday gift today
ITs a back up camper for his 5th wheel. He really was happy about it.


Eli and Peyton made brownies with Nana
Dad took a snooze
Today I gave mom a haircut, then Kimmy gave me a haircut, then Kimmy and I gave dad a haircut. He didnt want one, but we bugged him about it all day, and he finally caved. He cut it himself so it was pretty crooked in the back. We ended up giving him a free haircut coupon, which expired today, so basically he had to get a haircut. haha Then when I got home I gave Isaac a haircut.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...