Monday, June 8, 2020

May 22, 2020

 Homework Packets

 Today we celebrated Jacob Adam and Eli's birthday at mom and dads house. I only took this one pic of Peyton,,,bummer! We had a great time!!!
 While we were there, Rody texted me this picture, Im holding our bb gun behind my back so our neighbors and people driving by dont see it. I shoot at the squirrel to scare it off, it eats all my jelly and orange. Well I didnt know that Rody took the pic this morning. When I saw it, I started laughing so hard, I couldnt even breathe. O my gosh it was so so so so funny to me!!!
 Peyton loves to show me different ways she can wear her blanket as a dress. haha
Tonight I made this hanging bird bath...I sure love how it turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...