Monday, June 8, 2020

May 21, 2020

 Lucy sitting pretty
 Dad is bringing over the workbench so Rody and I decided to clean and rearrange the garage...hint hint, this is why I told Rody early...I knew dad was bringing it over today so I wanted help cleaning the garage haha


 Finished Mistys oriole feeder
 We got the workbench in, and we love it!!! It is so perfect!!
The kids and I sat in the hammock for a couple hrs today.

Hi Mr Oriole
I went and picked up this thing to hold all our rakes and shovels and stuff. I love it!
Peyton washing Isaacs bike while he rides hers. She kept saying "you keep your bike so dirty Isaac" hahaha Then we took a bikeride

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...