Sunday, January 5, 2020

Im back!

Happy New Year! We had a great new years eve, saying goodbye to 2019 and bringing in 2020 with mom and dad. We ate snacks for dinner and played a ton of games!!!
 Dad Loved Lucy! wink wink

 We drank sparkling grape juice.
 twister...which I tried, and failed!
 yum yum!
Jack and Eli spend the night after we hung out at mom and dads all day. We had fun! I dragged the mattresses off the beds, which the kids thought was cool! And Lenny and Lucy loved having them too!

 I got these gaming chairs off facebook sales for $10 each. The kids loved them, they like how you can lay all the way back in them if you want to.

The next day we spent all day at Mom and Dads again. We played the game Ticket To Ride which I didnt want to learn, but I ended up loving it!
After we went home I picked up Evan to spend the night. We sure had fun with him. Him and Peyton played the whole time together. Isaac was off on his own doing stuff with electronics.
Rody gave Evan a (off brand) fitbit and he was super excited about it, but we couldnt set it up for him cuz his dad has to do it, and he didnt have his ipad.
 Evan loved doing tricks with the dogs, especially Lenny. Lenny loved it too!
We were definitely sad to take Evan home, he was so fun to have!





2 comments:

  1. So happy you are doing your blog again! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay mom i;m checking out your blog for my very first time.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...