Monday, January 6, 2020

Back To Reality

Today we have to get back into the grind. Got the kids up for school at 6:30am. I was so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open. Dropped them off, Peyton was excited, Isaac not so much!. I came home and went back to sleep, sort of. Went to work, and it was hotdog day, the busiest food day. It was nice seeing everyone again. After work, I went to Melissa's. She made me chili, yum! It was so good! She had fritos, cheese, and sour cream for me to add to it. Guess I picked the right day to stop there! I picked up the kids from school, and then headed home. We cleaned up the house and then relaxed before Isaacs drum lesson. I decided to make the kids their own blog. They were super excited! Isaac wrote his own, Peyton wanted me to write what she told me, and she picked all the pictures. haha Their blogs are linked on the side of my blog.
Isaacs drum lesson went great, Patrick said he did awesome! Its been a while since his last drum lesson, I was sick, then Isaac was sick, then the holidays. So Isaac was super happy to have one today!
I got a message from church saying I start my training in the nursery in a couple weeks. Not sure if Im excited about it or not, we will see. Now were having dinner and then off to bed. Im exhausted!!!
Isaac took this pic of him and Patrick (his drum teacher). I thought it was cute!!!
 He said "make sure you get Adidas in the picture
Peyton wearing Kenzies old shirt

1 comment:

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...