Saturday, June 3, 2023

5/31/23

 My last day of work, Thank God!!! It went well. Some of the 8th graders were sad to be leaving White Pine and heading to High School. I sure will miss the special ed kids. They gave me high 5's and one boy with Down syndrome accidentally missed my hand and slapped the side of my face. lol We had a good laugh about that. I could have gotten out early, but I decided to stay and help with dishes.

I went and picked up the kids. Peyton and her friend Ava were asking if they could swim at Nana's. My mom just filled her pool so it's super cold. I told them they could try getting in lol. They also asked if Mia could come too. We went home and let Lucy out and got Peytons swim stuff then picked up Ava and then Mia. We went to Nana's and she came and sat by me as the kids swam. They got in right away, I was surprised! Then they laid out in the sun and Nana brought them ice cream. Then they got back in the pool for a while. Mom and Dad had to leave. We stayed a little longer and then left and the girls asked if they we could go to Applebees, I decided to take them, since Peyton never really goes out with friends. Then we went to Mooneys for ice cream. We walked around the pet store while they ate their ice cream. Then we took Ava home because she had to be home by 7:30. 

Mia and Peyton wanted to go to our house for a little while. So I took them there and then left to go get a high chair I found online for Kenzies baby.






Mia Ava and Peyton
Peyton fish tail braided Mia's hair on the way to Applebees with no brush or anything. She's getting pretty good.


 





I was heading to take Mia home and we saw some crazy smoke, we decided to go see where it was coming from. It was in BV. I guess an ice cream shop and a couple houses were on fire. It was really crazy! There were a few different fires all in the same area.
 
We finally got Mia home around 9:30. 



1 comment:

  1. What a fun day for Peyton and her friends. She did great on braiding.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...