Saturday, July 30, 2022

June 2022

6/1 My car is acting weird, so now I can’t drive it.

6/2  Still can’t drive my car so my dad picked me up on his motorcycle and took me to work. It is the first

time I rode with him on this motorcycle. 

After work he picked me up and he came in and met my boss and some coworkers. And he got to see the kitchen where I work.





Lucy was so tired tonight, she fell asleep in my chair like this.

6/3

First time swimming at Nana and Papas this year.




My mom and dad are so cute! We had to stay apart because we just got over covid, but we had fun visiting.

Kayla graduated!!! Woo hoo!!!
So proud of her!!!


6/4

This is the only time I have seen my oriole this year. 
Jareds parents were there so that was a bonus getting to see them!!!














We got to go watch Adam play soccer tonight and Jacob reffed his We stopped for Hot fudge Ice Cream Cakes at Big Boy on the way home!!

This girl was super tired and had a headache on the way home.

6/8
Today we went to Jazz on Jefferson because Peyton had a little concert there. It was like a little preview of her musical she is going to be in at the Temple Theatre. It was even fun to watch them practice. We got some yummy food and saw Heidi, she went to Pastor Murphy’s church when we were younger, she is the sweetest!









6/9
Taco Bell with my boy

The stage is all set up for Peytons play/musical.

One little robin hatched today.
6/10
Peyton had her dress rehearsal last night. I stole this pic off of her music Facebook page

Signed the kids up for Make Waves VBS at church.

Kimmy and the boys came over to Nanas today. They are such fun boys to hang out with.
On our way home from Nanas, the kids wanted to get out and find Haileys grad poster. They both found her at the same time.
6/11 Today was Peytons play/musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat. She did amazing. Kenzie came to see her and Nana got there just before it started. She was coming home from camping and just made it. She didn’t even think she would make it. Peyton was so happy!n Peyton is in the blue shirt.


This Elvis guy was funny.
Peyton and her principle from her old school.
This is Peytons choir teacher, and she is her music teacher at school. 



Afterwords we went to get ice cream…yummy!

When we got home my friend Karen came over, it was so nice getting to see her an hang out with her. I used to work with her at Nexteer before I had the twins.

6/12 Today my niece Hailey graduated. We are so proud of you Hailey!!!

During the graduation ceremony I dropped my phone from the top of the bleachers to the floor underneath, it was so loud and so so embarrassing! I made Isaac go down and get it lol.






6/13 Today I found this table for free on facebook marketplace. My dad went and helped me get it. It was so heavy.We went and put it in Rody’s moms garage, and then came back to mom and dads and played 3/13.


Today we went to my parents. Kimmy and the kids came there



Hailey stopped by. 

We weeded the garden in the hot sun and heat, and then we re did the bricks around dads firepit. We also put mulch down around the house. We were exhausted. Mom brought us egg salad sandwiches while we soaked our feet. Haha









I found these chairs on facebook, 6 for $80. I love them so I got them. Jacob and Dad helped me go get them.
Jacob Adam and Evan came and spent the night. We played candy bar bingo. They loved it!




6/15 
Lily came over to Nanas to swim with Peyton today. They swam for a long time!
6/16

Baby birds are getting bigger. In this picture you can see how close the nest is to the door.
6/17
Today we went over to Kimmy’s to make chocolate chip cookies for Haileys graduation party, our first batch didn’t turn out lol. Try try again!
The rest turned out perfectly and were very tasty!

Peyton getting a ride in Papas Fathers Day gift.
Eli’s turn.
6/19 
Happy Fathers Day!!!











Daddy’s girls!
6/24 
Kimmy and the boys came over and we went down to Rody’s moms house and worked in the basement. We got the laundry room totally done and got rid of a bunch of trash.




We went back to the campground and Eli stayed with Rody and Isaac at home.
Adam, Peyton and I went to McDonald’s.


Isaac and Eli and Rody got the carpet out of Grammys room. They worked on getting staples out. What good helpers we have!


This is a before and after pic so far
Rody sent me a pic of the dining room all cleaned out.
Mom and I moved the couch sections around in the camper. Now both of us can lay on the couch lol.
6/25
Today Kimmy and Jared and the boys came and helped us work some more. We got all the carpet out of the living room and dining room. Got a ton of furniture moved.

Got the table and chairs in the dining room which I am really excited about. I got the table for free and the 6 chairs for $80. This is a before and after of the dining room so far.
The family room has furniture now. Yay

This poor kid, he was exhausted lol
Our trash so far.
We got home and Birdie laid an egg, I was so excited!!!
There’s barely any furniture in the old house, we compromised lol

6/26
Today Kimmy and Jared and the boys came over to help some more. The guys got the shed over and put in the back yard, which I am super happy about. They said it was very hard and the base was super heavy.
Taking out the trash. We put out over 80 bags of trash. We took some down to our old house and took some to the abandoned house behind our house.
Kenzie is at a festival and she sent me this pic of her and Travis with Misty and her brother and Mistys boyfriend.
6/27
Today Kimmy and Jared and the boys came over and worked so hard. I’m so so thankful for all their help! I cry just thinking about it.
Jared painted the blue built in cabinets a light gray color. They look so amazing compared to the blue color they were before. Rody and Jared put new lights in. Looks amazing!

Kimmy and I cleaned the crap out of the kitchen!
Miss Johnni came over and brought the kids these cute blankets she made for them as a house warming gift. They are so special! She is the sweetest!
Kimmy and I got the sunroom furniture out there. It looks so cute!!!

Thanks to Kimmy and Jared and the boys, we get to have our first night in our new home!

We even brought the dogs.
This is a before and after of Peytons room.
6/28
We headed back to the campground for the night. Lucy loves Peyton and Isaac’s blankets from Miss Johnni haha
Rody sent me these pictures, he took out the carpet from the upstairs hallway. 


6/29
Today we came back to the house. Kimmy and the boys came to help again, and mom came to help too. Dad came over and didn’t sound good, so I tested him and he tested positive for covid. Good thing we were all at the campground and not around him. Poor Dad! He did drive the trailer so we could move more stuff. Mom Kimmy and I had coffee out in the sunroom, it was so nice! We went down to the other house and got everything moved out of it. We cleaned the whole house.
6/30
Today Kimmy and the boys came over and helped again. I was washing the kitchen floor while they were cleaning in the basement. Look at the difference from the half of the floor I cleaned and the other half. Wow! This floor gets so dirty so fast! I want to eventually change it!

This is the trash in the garage. It’s about 80 bags or more.
Got the bedroom done in the basement.
This is all the furniture we are giving away

This is the kids hangout side of the basement.




A little downstairs living room for them.
Thank you so much Kimmy, Jared, Boys, Mom and Dad for all your help! WOW I am amazed at all that we have gotten done! Bruce and Max were going to help too but since dad got covid and was around us, we figured it would be best for them not to come. But Thank you Bruce and Max for offering your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...