Saturday, December 25, 2021

12/25/21

 We had a great day! Had some wonderful visitors and the had so much fun at Rody's moms house.

We got up and ate breakfast, Rody made sausage, tater tots and waffles. Then we opened gifts. The kids said this was their best Christmas ever. haha Its Lenny's 6th birthday today, so we let them have pup cups at the table. haha The kids thought it was so funny!







The kids and Rody got me Saginaw-opoly. I cant wait to play it with Adam, hes my monopoly buddy.


Lenny opening his gifts
Lucy opening hers 

Happy Birthday to my big sweet boy!


Then my friend Karen and her kids came over. It is always nice to see them.














After they left we went to Rody's moms house for Christmas. It was so much fun and I actually remembered to take pictures this year.
This is Aunt Ann's dressing, its my favorite food in the whole wide world! 

Rody and the kids, Grammy, and Dy'Terres

Aunt Ann, Dy'Terres, Uncle Mike, Vershon, and Peyton
Grammy, Rody, Peyton, Aunt Ann, and Roz
Aunt Ann opening her gift from Kenzie

Peyton got her Anne of Green Gables books. She's been begging for these!



This doll was given to Grammy 36 years ago. She passed her on to Peyton, and Peyton is supposed to pass her on to her kids and so on.
Uncle Mike and the kids
Rody with Peyton's camera
Uncle Mike and Peyton
Isaac and Uncle Mike
Grammy and Dy'Terres

Peyton and Isaac with Roz

Grammy, Aunt Ann, and Roz


Me and my mom in law, Love her!
Me and my favorite dressing maker! She is the sweetest person ever. I love Aunt Ann
Our yummy food

Vershon and the kids
Kyla
Kyla and Peyton

Sonda, Vershon's girlfriend, and her daughter Kyla, and Aunt Ann
Peyton and Kyla love each other so much!

My mom and dad stopped by. I told them their friend was there, and I asked them if they wanted to stop by, and they sure did. It was so nice!
Grammy showing Roz and my mom the afghan Aunt Ann had made for her a long time ago. Its funny cuz Rody and his ex girlfriend are on it. So I always joke around with them about it.




Peyton and Isaac with Nana and Grammy, their 2 special grandmas.
Grammy got a new vacuum, and of course Rody had to try it. It worked great!

We came home and got mostly everything put away, and the kids got their new jammies on.



 





1 comment:

  1. It was nice being able to spend time with you twice. Such a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...