Monday, August 24, 2020

August 24, 2020 Happy Birthday Rody!!!

Cleaned the house this morning, It was much messier than I thought, so it took alot longer than I expected. The kids helped alot. We had BLT's for dinner. Then Grammy, Aunt Ann, Nana and Papa came over to celebrate his birthday on the porch. 
We sang happy birthday to him and then he blew out his candle...not on the cake lol Thanks Covid!



We got him some work gloves, a amazon gift card, and a new fly swatter, to replace this fly swatter that Rody made. haha


Misty called and said she was waiting to see her owl, so I decided to go and watch with them. We saw both owls. It was so exciting! They were taking turns drinking from her bird bath. Made my night to be able to see them! I wish I had a better camera with me to get good shots of them.

They look so big but are only a bit bigger than my hand. They sure are cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...