Tuesday, April 28, 2020

April 27, 2020



 It was so sunny out so we decided to get blankets and pillows and go hang out on the trampoline, the dogs too. It was so nice!
 Peyton got her new swimming suit in the mail today and her unicorn headband. She loves them!
 I went to get a few groceries and found these chairs, they are so nice and comfy. Mom got a couple chairs too.


Tonight I was walking into the garage, up a little slant in the concrete with my crocs, its pretty slippery in the garage since the floor is so smooth. I twisted my ankle and fell. It was so embarrassing cuz my neighbor was out sitting in the garage. I couldnt get up so I had to call Rody and have him help me up, Isaac came in the garage laughing at me. Rody said this is what I looked like...

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I sure am glad you didn't get hurt bad. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

6/3/23

 Today we went to Kenzies. Rody hasn't been to her house yet so I was excited for him to go there. He was coming with us so he could loo...